Description du Poste
Are you super organized?
Do you handle details with precision?
Can you handle a ‘whirlwind of things’ every day – getting them all done quickly and e ﬃ ciently?
Can you handle a demanding boss who expects things done right the ﬁ rst time … and quickly?
Are you interested in working for a small, fast growing ﬁ rm with opportunities to grow as we do?
‘4 Brothers Buy Houses’ is looking for a part time transaction coordinator and general administrative assistant .
We are looking for someone who loves a fast-paced environment, can keep track of and manage a list of 20-40 + ‘to dos’ at any one time, and wants to make a big impact in a small company.
If you can’t handle pressure and stress well, this is not the job for you.
This is a fully remote position – working online from home.
You must be able to work 4 hours per day between 9 am–6pm EST (2 pm–11pm Moroccan time) with a set daily / weekly schedule.
131 MAD per hour (approximately $ 1250 USD per month for part time – 20hr per week)
We are looking for someone who can move into a full time role (8 hours per day), with good performance, within the 1st three months. Full time compensation would be roughly $ 2,500 USD per month which is $ 30,000 USD per year.
- Handle ALL transaction coordination, weekly check-ins, and other activities needed to ensure all commercial transaction deals close on time.
- Ensure all contract paperwork is completed, track earnest money deposits, and fill out contract addendums, disclosures, and other paperwork meticulously.
- Respond to lender, title company, realtor requests.
- Address last minute issues that sometime come up – must be able to problem solve and figure out solutions to get the deal closed on time.
- Research property owners via multiple websites and help break down LLC to ﬁ nd true owners.
- Compare properties in the MLS and make offers as assigned.
- Assist with screening and hiring for multiple positions within the company.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Google Sheets & Excel to be able to manage and manipulate data for mailing lists, email campaigns, text message campaigns, and ringless voicemail campaigns.
- Use Google Calendar to create calendar planners for deadlines, meetings, etc.
- Keep our CRM system up to date and create back-ups of data when needed.
- Review and correct errors in our CRM system.
- Upload documents / pictures / videos to Google Drive, as needed.
- Keep Google Drive folders updated and organized.
- Create and implement procedures within the company to improve efficiency and productivity.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Transaction Coordination experience (at least 1 year).
- Administrative experience required.
- Must be very comfortable on the phone.
- Able to work set daily / weekly schedule during 9 am–6pm EST (6 pm–2am Armenian time) (Monday-Friday).
- Must be completely ﬂ uent in English (both written and spoken).
- Must have prior experience with Excel and data manipulation.
- Must be familiar with Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar.
- Must be able to learn and use a wide variety of new online software / websites by watching videos and reading written instructions (ie teach yourself).
- Must have a fast, reliable internet connection as well as a VPN that you’ll have to provide at your cost.
- Must be extremely organized and extremely responsive.
- Must be able to handle high pressure, results focused boss & environment.