Training and Development SpecialistCDI LC Waikiki publié il y a 1 mois
Description de l’offre
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1000 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
Training and Development Specialist
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe’s three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Conducting orientation processes of the positions under his / her responsibility and to follow up the orientation processes in order to integrate the “new” employee into LC Waikiki and assist him/her to become a contributing member of the team by transferring him/her the necessary information about the company.
- Collecting the training and development needs; to determine the organizational, professional, personal and managerial training needs, to design the trainings in accordance with the requirements, to prepare training plans by determining the internal and external training resources, to realize trainings, and to request /follow up necessary organizational-documentation processes in order to meet the training and development needs of the positions under his / her responsibility.
- Participating in, apply and follow up the processes of preparation of promotion-education, training and development programs in order to contribute the professional and behavioral development of the positions under his / her responsibility and to provide human resources to the vacant positions in accordance with the company’s needs.
- To create, apply and track assessment and evaluation instruments to be used to evaluate and develop the training programs.
- To establish standards for the activities, duties, and processes under his responsibility, to submit improvement and development suggestions in order to minimize the problems to be encountered, to inform the superior manager in case of detecting a risk “
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum University Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team player
- Good planning and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to the dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.