Description du Poste
Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
If you’re looking to start an IT Sales career with international experience and an encouraging work environment, then this opportunity is just for you.
Who are we ?
CloudLink takes pride in procuring the “Next Gen” cloud experience and IT consultation to its customers. We are a team of highly skilled professionals that will guide and assist you in efficiently planning, designing, building, running, and optimizing your cloud environments. Our dedicated experts offer a range of services to our valuable customers varying from automation, proactive monitoring, management, and maintenance of our customer’s cloud environment.
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
- Travelling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions of the product
- Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements
- Providing advice about the advantages of particular software, services, equipment or products
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales
- Advising customers of updates and new technologies
- Being familiar with competitors’ activities and products
- Putting together proposals and tender documents
- Travelling to and attending meetings.
- A Master/bachelor’s degree in IT, business & marketing is a must.
- Excellent English level
- A minimum of 1 year of sales or marketing experience is a plus
- Knowledge in AWS is preferable
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients – and relay this to colleagues
- The ability to negotiate with and influence others
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Strong technical skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Teamworking skills
- Commercial awareness.
If you are interested, please make sure to submit your application on our Career Portal :