Description du Poste
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team
TikTok is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our organization within Morocco. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an “Always Day 1” TikTok culture as the organization grows and scales.
If tackling challenges in a fast-changing industry does not scare you, work with us and challenge yourself to move the world!
- Partner closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with our people strategies.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and fulfill hiring plans along with business timelines.
- Use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with TikTok environment.
- Lead key initiatives and projects with the team, and other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process.
- Experience in a recruiting role at an executive search firm or in-house corporate staffing team.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes.
- Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates, whether they pass or not.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving ability – you’ll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Optimistic and collaborative – we’re building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us as we start this journey.
Please provide an English resume