Description du Poste
Be part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Your Central responsibility as the TA Application Developer will be to develop, optimize and oversee our teams conceptual and logical data systems.
TA Operations team is at the heart of supporting sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. To bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a TA Application Developer on our TA Operations team in Casablanca to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As a TA Application Developer , you will examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. Your duties may include coding across multiple technologies, preparing system diagrams, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data as well as examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality and monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions and offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems and help define the global tools and process improvements to align the TA processes and deliverables
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Broad knowledge of application programming and procedures to tackle complex problems
- Strong understanding of intersystem dependency around primary applications and multiple secondary applications
- Sophisticated diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new information and develop comprehensive knowledge of systems being tested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of validated experience in testing/coding/IT software
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.