Description du Poste
World of added values – DeFacto!
A Happiness Team that care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center, and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If the qualifications and basic functions we are looking for, suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours, and lets Sprint to the Future together!
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in a similar position,
- Good command of English and French,
- Strong managerial skills,
- University degree,
- Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively,
- Prone to teamwork,
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- To ensure the activities within his/her job and responsibility in the direction of regulations, procedures, and directives published by top management and the company’s basic values and policies,
- To maximize the store’s sales as will be above company objectives,
- To minimize the stock losses and to manage store’s costs according to company budget,
- To ensure store staff’s employment, training, and development in order to stand at the efficiency level accepted by the company.
- To ensure store’s visual order to be within company’s standards, to co-operate with Visual Group Department.
- To ensure the products to be exposed in the right way and the exhibition of the right product at the right time and the right place of the store considering the season circumstances and according to visual directives.
- To make the store be opened as ready for sales.