Description du Poste
Our team is offering a Senior Software Engineer opportunity to join a team that is disrupting the way businesses manage employees engagement.
You will be part of a new exciting team that is responsible for providing software solutions to businesses to manage and improve employees engagement. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market. You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solution that provide great customer experiences.
Candidates need to have strong independence, ownership, and passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with building web-based applications and/or web services-based applications is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-on development background in Java and/or C/C++.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You must be obsessed with addressing customer needs.