Public Affairs, Communications, and Sustainability ManagerCDI The Coca-Cola Company publié il y a 2 mois
Description de l’offre
The PACS Manager supports the Sr. PACS Manager for the North Africa Region and is responsible for developing and executing public affairs and communications plans that create a beneficial business environment in which system growth can be realized. Such plans include brand PR, promotion of sustainability initiatives, some government relations activity and internal communications that inform and inspire associates; these also include implementation of Ambassador program initiatives. Organization of events convening influential stakeholders from government, academia and the healthcare world.
The PACS Manager is also responsible for internal reporting to the Sr. PACS Manager and BU & Group PACS Director on work-in-progress; collation of fact sheets on the business, sustainability programs and government interactions as well as other information for senior management briefing; budget tracking.
The PACS Manager engages with NGOs and implementers within the region, PR and other agencies, bottling partners, the local business community and with colleagues in Marketing, SRA and Technical.
The PACS Manager also provides support for the IMCR process managed by the Sr. PACS Manager.
- Brand/Marketing communications
- Execution of brand PR, category defense and sustainability campaigns
(AHL, nutrition, 5by20, education, water, environmental, community…)
- Organization of events that promote brand and support defense of the category
- Liaise with the brand leaders in order to receive timely information on the upcoming campaigns
- Liaise with the PR agencies to ensure the level and quality of service
- Tax and regulatory communications
- Supports development and communication of tax studies and economic impact studies
- Seeks to leverage information that demonstrates the Company’s contribution to national economic health and citizens’ prosperity
- Media Engagement and implementation
- Manages relationships with local media (traditional and online)
- Leverages knowledge of online media to ensure a steady presence in the online space
- Develops and delivers press releases and other media outreach
- Develops and executes internal communications programs
- Implements Ambassador programs
- Creates and executes collateral materials for internal audiences
- Supports information flow to BU and supervisor
- Weekly WIP reports
- Data gathering and media monitoring to ensure managers are abreast of issues
- Provides information to support IMCR process as needed
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.