Description du Poste
Define, develop and implement contemporary Content Strategies for North Africa Core Priorities
- Lead the strategic development of (core) brand ideas turned into relevant content across multiple consumer connections, media channels and devices
- Own the creative process through close collaboration with other IMC functions: from the Business Brief to the Communications Brief to Development of Liquid Ideas (Core Creative Ideas) to Specialist’s Brief to Content Production and Content Implementation
- Co-author the briefs for content development in any given channel
- Work in close collaboration with North Africa IMC team, North Africa Brand Marketing teams, Global Content Excellence and other relevant stakeholders following the PMO and steer through Marketing/IMC Factory process and RAPID
- For each charter North Africa leads create the most relevant content (across channels, devices, connection points) to be implemented in each market of North Africa with maximum synergies. For each charter North Africa is receiving adapt and tailor the Content Strategy and deliver Content to the needs of the Region
- Ensure that all Content is locally resonant and consistent across all relevant geographies
Drive thought leadership, build capabilities and establish a strong Content Community across North Africa
- Contribute to thought-leadership and understanding of consumer and creative trends through best practice-sharing (importing and exporting of great ideas) in order to accelerate our ability to connect with consumers and resulting in more effective and better quality content and content delivery
- Support the digital transformation of our business
- Drive change, create and encourage innovation, helping the Brand teams to take measured risks and learn new ways of connecting with consumers, by teaming up with other IMC functions (Connections & Digital)
Leading, challenging and coaching of Creative Agencies, Digital Agencies and Production Partners across North Africa for better synergies and productivity.
- Identify and scale best-in-class agency management routines
- Apply and streamline agency management routines and principles across North Africa as well as establish agency remuneration principles according to Global Agency Management standards, in joint collaboration with Finance, Marketing Procurement and Global Agency Management support
- Drive productivity of agency roster and production partners across North Africa: identify and scale best creative talent, know-how and expertise in order to create contemporary content that excites consumers, shoppers, customers and the KO system alike
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.