Description du Poste
Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
If you’re looking to start a marketing career with international experience and an encouraging work environment, then this opportunity is just for you.
Who are we ?
CloudLink takes pride in procuring the “Next Gen” cloud experience and IT consultation to its customers. We are a team of highly skilled professionals that will guide and assist you in efficiently planning, designing, building, running, and optimizing your cloud environments. Our dedicated experts offer a range of services to our valuable customers varying from automation, proactive monitoring, management, and maintenance of our customer’s cloud environment.
- work with clients and other marketing professionals
- liaise with external agencies and suppliers
- create and update digital content and campaigns
- produce regular analytics and reports on digital activities
- manage social platforms and e-communications
- promote digital services within the organization
- keep up to date with digital trends
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Create and test ad copy for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- +1 years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Excellent level in English
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and lookups is a huge bonus
- knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
If you’re interested, please make sure to submit your application on our Career Portal :