Country HR Manager – Casablanca MoroccoCDI LC Waikiki publié il y a 2 mois
Description de l’offre
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1000 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are around 4000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 46,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager based in our Casablanca office.
To add value to the LC Waikiki Morocco business by acting as the strategic partner of the Country Manager in order to support the business growth. Working in close conjunction with the LC Waikiki headquarters you will be coordinating all corporate HR activities and people management processes relating to recruitment, promotion and our internal development programs.
- managing the local HR team,
- implementing local development of the corporate HR policy,
- supporting managers in their day-to-day managerial activities,
- advising on current legislation and employment law by keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation,
- taking care of the talent acquisition and talent management
- providing input and guidance to the HR processes such as salary review or appraisal process,
- management of issues such as disciplinary and grievance
- cooperating with external authorities and services providers,
Key Competencies / Attributes:
- University degree in business / human resources,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resources including 3 years in a similar position
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic is a must,
- Very good knowledge of local legislation and common law and practical approach on applying legal solutions,
- Ability to build good relationships with people at all levels within and outside the organization,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Flexibility of thinking, creativeness and innovative approach to arising business and HR issues,
- Excellent organisational skills: good work organisation with ability to adapt quickly to fast changing circumstance
*Please apply with English CV