Emploi par ville
supply chain engineer
Cette offre d'emploi a été publié plus de 2 semaines 21 heures...
Multinational company and leader in the automotive industry is looking for a Supply Chain Engineer.
- To lead the continuous improvement of the physical and information flows of the plant according to the Just in Time principles.
- To optimize the Supply Chain cost of the plant
- Lead the Supply Chain Technicians and facilitate the implementation of FSC
- To apply Just in Time principles & tools: increase frequency (train & milk runs), inventory management (flat stock), Pull system (applying Kanban, Logistics Sequencer), Value Stream Map analysis. To design the physical flows of the warehouses and internal movements of the materials in the plant (trains, expedition).
- To lead the continuous improvement process to improve stocks accuracy in the plant and to control the reliability of the BOM and BPCS. To periodically monitor the actualization errors, non consumptions, negatives…the analysis of these date and definition of corrective actions.
- To optimize the Logistic Cost of the Projects participating from phase 1 of FDS in the Core Team and to study the impact of each new project in the flow of materials of the plant.
- Develop Supply Chain Assumptions (packaging, External VSM) & Information Flow Diagram & logistics cost
- Control the full Supply chain cost of the project
- Initiate the transportation plan (milk run, pick up)
- Define planned stocks volumes & surfaces in plant layout
- Supervise the supply chain of the prototypes: orders, deliveries, stock
- Define logistics requirements of the project (warehouse, JIT, IT systems)
- To organize, manage, monitor and control all physical flows of the site, as well as the external warehouses monitored by the site, from raw materials, components and empty boxes to end items, including transport, reception, storage, order preparation and shipments according to FLS principles.
- To identify areas for improvement in his/her area and to participate in the continuous improvement activities of the area following the FMS lean model and the strategic guidelines.
- Provide his/her team with the necessary means to comply with Health & Safety and Environment rules and assure they are properly used.
- Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment.
- University degree, mainly in Business Sciences or Engineering
- Specialized studies in logistics and production. Planning and stocks management techniques (MRP, JIT). Flows management (Kanban). Lean Manufacturing. 5S.
- English (Advanced Level)
- Minimum Experience required:2 years in similar position.