Emploi par ville
Emploi par catégories
Quality Systems Engineer
Cette offre d'emploi a été publié plus de 2 semaines 5 jours...
- Engineer or equivalent with around 5 years experience in Automotive Industry in quality field
- Knowledge of English written and spoken
- knowledge of IATF 16949 (previously ISO/TS 16949)
- ISOTS internal auditor training
- Good knowledge of quality certification & regulation specifications
- Good knowledge of quality tools…VDA, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, SPC, 8D, problem solving, MSA, EMS, Customer Specific Requirements etc.
- VDA 6.3. internal auditor training
- Good knowledge of the Automotive world at customer
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational skills, communication skills, ability to build and lead a team, motivating subordinates, employee evaluation, effective time management, ability to analyze and solve problems)
- system and flexible thinking; negotiation and decision making skills
- independence, conceptual, perseverance, responsibility, trustworthiness, helpfulness, independence, assertiveness, flexibility
- active positive approach
- mental stress resistance
Characteristic of position:
Quality System Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining a functioning system of quality with respect for the requirements of IATF 16949 and customer specific requirements.
- 1. Activities:
- Coordinates building and maintaining a quality system
- ensures the quality and the creation of documentation according to IATF 16949 and customer specific requirements
- monitors compliance with the deadlines for the maintenance of the quality system and preparing for audits
- proposes measures to improve the current situation in case of quality management system
- manages the plant document control
- Coordinates completion reports "management review"
- checks the factual content and accuracy of the submitted control documents (procedures, instructions, forms)
- Participates in the creation and updating flowcharts production lines (flowchart)
- Participates in the creation and updating control plans
- performs regular self-audits in accordance with specific customer requirements
- monitors the results of customer audits, audits of IATF 16949 and regulation´s/COP audits and coordinates the formulation of counter-measure and checks the status of their implementation
- provides distribution division issued control documents in the plant